Details-Water Testing Kits
This Drinking Water testing Kits identifies harmful levels of bacteria and lead in your water. Watersafe water testing kits are easy-to-use and produce results on the spot. Tests bring the accuracy of laboratory procedures into any home or business. Contains one-step water testing kits: Lead kit can detect dissolved lead at levels below the EPA Action level of 15 parts per billion (ppb); bacteria kit can detect the presence of Coliform Bacteria in your water. Get results in only 10 minutes with easy to follow directions and no mixing or measuring.
- Get professional lab results in your own home
- Find out if you have hard water and learn your water’s pH balance
- Detect dangerous amounts of chlorine and test for presence of bacteria
- Reveal the presence of deadly toxins (from pesticides or fertilizers)
- Compare your results with EPA recommended levels
The All-In-One Home Drinking Water Testing Kits
- EPA Standards
- Results in Ten Minutes
- No Mixing or Measuring
- The kit contains ONE strip per test.
- The kit will measure from zero to 425 ppm hardness.
Find out if your water has harmful levels of these common contaminants:
- Pesticides: From Agricultural Uses. Linked to Increased Cancer Rates.
- Chlorine: By-products Can Increase Cancer Risk; Bad Taste and Smell.
- Nitrates/Nitrites: From Fertilisers and Animal Waste. Causes Development Problems.
- Pb: Lead. Causes Developmental Harm, Neurological and Kidney Damage.
- pH: Can Cause Heavy Metal (lead) Leaching, Plumbing Damage.
- Hardness: Causes Lime Scale and Higher Detergent Use.
- Complies with the US Environmental Protection Agency’s strict standards
- Test your water monthly
- Safe & convenient
- Results in minutes
- No mixing or measuring
- Individual packages
Item weight: 91 grams
Click here :For more information on drinking water standards.