Description- Three Way Tap
This stylish chrome finished three way tap has the following features:
- Standard thread 1/2” BSP Female Thread for hot and cold water as well as threaded connector for RO water.
- Swivel action (180 degrees in horizontal plane) to allow goose neck to be rotated with one sink or two sinks
- High quality chrome finish with ceramic cartridge
- Smooth transition and accurate control of desired water flow and temperature settings requiring minimal effort.
- Includes stainless steel braided hoses and parts ready for installation.
- Separate pure water tube within the aerator outlet- can be easily accessed if required for cleaning.
- Optional quick connect fittings to connect to RO 1/4″ tube.
- NSF Approved
3 way faucet featuring swivel gooseneck tap with long reach
Gooseneck Faucet with aerator removed showing pure water supply tube
3 way tap with parts and manual for installation
||12 Months Labour and Parts, 48 Months Parts Replacement Only
12 Months Labour and Parts, 48 Months Parts Replacement Only
The warranty set out in the Warranty Statement above is subject to the following conditions, and accordingly shall not apply if:
(a) The Good was not new as at the date of purchase or proof of purchase details (such as invoice or receipt) are not provided.
(b) There is a failure to follow the manufacturers installation instructions, evidence cannot be provided that the Good was installed by a licensed plumber or the Good is used other than in accordance with Pacific Water Technologies' specifications.
(c) Repair work is performed on the relevant Good by a person other than Pacific Water Technology, its authorised service agents or any plumber who has not received authorisation from Pacific water Technologyn prior to proceeding with the work.
(d) Applicable statutes or regulations relating to public health are not observed.
(e) Standards or regulations governing sewerage, plumbing, water supply and gas applicable to the location of the particular plumbing installation are not observed. This includes (without limitation) the Australian Standards (AS/NZ 3500.1-2003, Clause 3.3.4) which specify that water pressure must be limited to 500 kpa on any new home, extension or renovation. The recommended operating pressure for tapware is between 150-500 kpa (with the maximum pressure to be at 500 kpa).
(f) Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners are used on any finishes of the Good.
(g) The Good is not installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and Plumbing Codes.
(h) The Good has been tampered with or repaired (other than by or on behalf of Pacific Water Technology) in any way.
(i) The Good has been damaged by misuse, accident or neglect.
(j) The Good has discolouration, corrosion or rusting from ‘hard’ water and/or other environmental factors.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between an exchange or credit where goods are faulty, not fit for purpose as described and do not perform as advertised.
Any returns of goods must follow our returns guidelines: notification must be made to Pacific Water Technology within 7 days of purchase and returned within 14 days from purchase.
- Please contact us before returning an item.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and risk of loss on all returning shipments. (if found defective, Pacific Water Technology will reimburse the purchase for the cost incurred in returning the item)
- Any exchange items found non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 20%
- All goods to be returned or exchanged must always be kept in the original package.
- In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.