Overview- Sanizone Ozone Laundry System
The SANIZONE Ozone Laundry System will forever change the way you do one of the most common household chores. The SANIZONE Ozone laundry system uses the natural cleaning powers of O3 or Ozone to both clean and disinfect your laundry more effectively and safely than any soap or detergent. Since ozone is an oxidiser and sanitiser, soils are oxidised and microbes are eliminated and removed rapidly with improved chemical effectiveness. This technology has been used for years in commercial applications, hotels and hospitals . These residential units are also widely used throughout Europe and our SANIZONE units are both CE and RoHS compliant.
- Enables you to thoroughly wash and clean your clothes without soap.
- Lets you wash your laundry with cold water only.
- Detergent, Chemical and Odor free for those with sensitive skin.
- Effectively attacks and combats Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Mildew.
- 10 minute installation by homeowner without any special tools.
- Requires no maintenance or additives.
- Only activates when the washer is in use, plugs into a standard outlet and uses less than 45 watts of electricity.
How Does Ozone Work?
Once the ozone system has delivered ozone into the water delivery line , it cleans the target water or produces ozone-enriched water to sanitise a surface through ozone oxidation.
The unstable third oxygen atom can combine with organic and inorganic molecules to destroy or change them through oxidation. This process happens almost instantaneously. For example, ozone in a swimming pool will kill Cryptosporidium parvum practically on contact, whereas chlorine in normal pool concentrations would take hours to kill it. Like chlorine, ozone is “used up” in the oxidation process, and has to be re-supplied.